Kids Kab Service
This is a free transportation service provided by MVLA for LAHS students who need transportation to/from LAHS/Freestyle. Students at Los Altos High School can either drive themselves or use a free van transportation service sponsored by the district as described below. For students driving themselves, free non-permit parking is available on streets near the Freestyle Campus. You can purchase either an LAHS or MVHS parking permit at those schools in order to park in the MVHS Student Parking Lot - both LAHS and MVHS Permits will be honored.
AM Session students - You are responsible to get yourself to Freestyle in the morning before classes start. A van will be available after your AM classes at Freestyle to bring you from Freestyle back to LAHS during lunch.
PM Session students - A van will be available during lunch to bring you from LAHS to Freestyle. You are responsible to get yourself back home or back to LAHS after Freestyle classes.
Please contact Leo.Florendo@freestyleacademy.rocks for questions.
Pick up locations
- At Freestyle, on Bryant Ave in front of MVLA District Office
- At LAHS, on Almond Ave near the electronic sign
- Service starts Monday 8/15/16
- Service ends Friday 6/2/17
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
- Pickup at Freestyle @ 12:00
- Pickup at LAHS @ 12:20
- Pickup at Freestyle @ 11:40
- Pickup at LAHS @ 12:15
Transportation service CHANGES on these dates
- Wed 2/1/17
- Pickup at Freestyle @ 10:30
- Pickup at LAHS @ 10:45
- Thu 2/2/17
- Pickup at Freestyle @ 10:15
- Pickup at LAHS @ 10:30
- Mon-Fri 2/20-24/17 - No Service - Winter Break
- Mon 3/20/17 - No Service - Teacher In-Service
- Mon-Fri 4/10-14/17 - No Service - Spring Break
- Mon 5/29/17 - No Service - Memorial Day
- Wed-Fri 5/30/17-6/2/17 - Schedule TBA - Finals